Scrum Master Services
When Evodia Consulting's Scrum Master Service is engaged we will deploy a certified Scrum Master who will embed within your existing team(s). The Scrum Master will work collaboratively with the Product Owner/Manager, Development Team and wider organisation delivering several services.
- Certified Scrum Masters
- Manages and shapes how the team evolves its practices.
- Conflicts are managed and escalated where required.
- Interactions with members outside the scrum team are managed.
- Scrum Teams channel the right work to the appropriate people.
- Support team members who are struggling to complete their stories.
- Ensures all voices heard and team can take appropriate risks.
- Organisation of efficiently run demo meetings.
- Facilitation of the discussion at retrospective meetings.
- Facilitation of collaboration
- Delivery of products and services that meet GDS Service Standard.
- Outcome focused, allowing focus on priorities and important features
- Motivated delivery teams who achieve more.
- Improved quality and velocity of what is delivered each sprint
- Removal of distractions, disruptions, and obstacles
- Creation of self-organising team with ongoing access to Scrum/Agile SM
- Team focused on producing outputs to generate the desired outcome
- Knowledge transfer to client’s staff
- Public sector experienced consultants
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.