User (UX) Research
Our user researchers provide insight through the use of qualitative and quantitative techniques to help design user-centric products and services that are inclusive and meet GDS and web accessibility standards. User research is essential to understand user needs and behaviours and vital for any iterative, multidisciplinary agile team.
- Research planning
- Quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Field studies, co-design workshops, interviews and surveys
- Alignment to GDS and GOV.UK’s design patterns and principles
- Lab-based or Location-based User Testing
- Personas, user stories and user journeys
- In-depth research sessions to explore needs, goals and pain points
- Workshop facilitation
- Training and mentoring of those new to user research
- Clear, actionable findings and recommendations
- Reduced risk of costly re-design work post service launch
- Extensive research methods tailored to requirements
- Eliminates under-performing ideas
- Reduces development costs and customer support overheads
- Helps understand how real users interact with your service
- Clear and actionable understanding of user pain points and needs
- Compatible with GDS & Digital by Default Service Standards
- Deliver robust insights, specific to your objectives
- Flexibility to scale up, down and change resources in teams.
- Demonstrable cost savings.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at REVANS@ADROCGROUP.COM
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.