Gaiasoft International Limited
Advocacy by Gaiasoft
Advocacy manages the relationship issues and requests between government and stakeholders. Advocacy Manager builds collaboration and trust delivering results through efficient process. Streamlines flow of advocacy issues from sector, stakeholder and interest round tables. For business, civil society and other membership organisations, associations and coalitions, eg. environment, gender, youth etc.
- Manages advocacy issues from multiple sources.
- Automates the steps for each advocacy issue and reports status.
- Each issue is owned with a requestor and a recipient.
- Simple access to filtered lists by ministry, requestor, recipient, etc
- Seconds to add or update issues for use in meetings.
- Minutes for users to learn.
- Built-in best practice in web platform, process and meeting templates.
- Supports hundreds of multialteral and bilateral advocacy processes.
- Sophisticated options for administrators to support complex advocacy situations.
- Security and privacy between different participants advocacy participants.
- Simple, practical and proven reducing cost time and risk.
- Transformational for advocacy organisations – more results, less effort.
- Builds consensus, effectiveness and impact of advocacy coalitions.
- Engages senior politicians, officials and executives with attractive strategic scorecard.
- Improves breadth of engagement with secure, logged access by stakeholder
- Saves time, improves accuracy/quality by streamlining or automating tasks
- Works at global, country-to-country, national, city, community levels
- Simple or complex: from multiple stakeholders to multiple governments.
- Simple-to-configure easy-to-use web platform. No programming.