Supplier Self Management - Including SRM
Proactis Supplier Management enables buying organisations to electronically recruit, administer, and manage suppliers centrally, while removing onerous file maintenance tasks and automatically alerting stakeholders to events and any required actions. Existing Supplier engagement is optimised and buying organisations can use the Proactis Supplier Network.
- Centrally managed supplier data - access to thousands of suppliers.
- Reduce your administration using supplier self-service.
- Assess and manage new supplier proposals and contracts.
- Automatic notifications when suppliers change or update their information.
- Define robust management frameworks for effective category and risk management.
- Share documents and request timely information from suppliers online.
- Benchmark suppliers using category specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Control supplier qualification and on-boarding with due-diligence checks and workflows.
- Standardise, manage, and record all correspondence with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Define tasks and set reminders for important events and activities.
- Greater efficiency through procurement process automation.
- Increased visibility and transparency of all supplier information.
- Reduced effort and resource required to maintain supplier bank details.
- Increased visibility and transparency of all contract activity.
- Enhanced communication with automated alert capabilities.
- Integration with existing internal systems.
- Greater financial rigour and control.
- Audit trail transparency.
- Improved process efficiency and less wasted time.
- Reduced risk associated with your supplier base.