BJSS provides bespoke, secure, platform-agnostic data architecture, data dictionary, and data visualisation design, to help health and social care organisations plan and deliver more effective, efficient and consistent care. BJSS designs data interfaces for different user personas to deliver actionable insight.
- Big data analytics cloud platform on disparate health data sets.
- Maturity Assessment and recommendations for data, technology, people and processes.
- Self-service access to real-time data for analysis and experimentation.
- Data versioning, schema evolution, lineage and metadata management.
- User research to identify personas, user needs and journeys.
- Data science discovery covering technology, algorithm viability and organisational impact.
- Data dictionary development including data cleansing rules and metric definitions.
- Data visualisation and user experience design.
- Data governance process and tooling implemented.
- Automation of standard NHS metrics and submissions (unify2,SUS+ etc.)
- Reduces data wrangling and manipulation time, increases time to value.
- Allows organisations to react to and predict events.
- Transforms data and builds powerful analytics and visualisations.
- Centralised cleansed data to eliminate divergence.
- Supports human decisions with machine learning and AI capability.
- Reduces cost and increases quality with prediction techniques and personalisation.
- Proves value early and delivers data science solutions incrementally.
- Delivers ethical AI with experts in algorithmic bias and fairness.
- Delivers appropriate role-based information, data and visualisations.
- Productionises standardised data returns, freeing up time for bespoke work.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.