Microsoft IoT Services -
Simpson Associates offer services to assist in a range of scenarios, from planning through to full delivery of IoT solutions. Our highly skilled team can help you plan, design and support your solution using the Azure IoT Suite.
- Azure IOT Suite,
- Suitable for deploying prototypes, pilots and production systems
- Solution design & build
- IOT End Points
- Extract, Load & Transform &(ELT)
- Create, schedule, orchestrate and manage data pipelines
- Visualise data lineage
- Monitor data pipeline health
- Power BI
- Azure Event Hubs & Azure Stream Analytics
- Reduced time to market
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Rapid ROI
- Service is flexible based on your requirements
£595 to £1500 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Simpson Associates Information Services Limited
01904 234 510
|How the planning service works||Plan the implementation of Microsoft IOT.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||This service can be used for the delivery of Azure training.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Microsoft Azure|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Allows organisations to migrate to the cloud for the delivery of management information.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Microsoft Azure|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||Provide a managed support service to support any developed solutions.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Simpson Associates will respond to cases raised within 2 hours during weekday business hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
• Our help desk is available from 9:00am to 5:30pm, weekends and bank holidays excluded.
• Calls may be logged 24 hours a day and 7 days a week on our help desk portal. The response time will start from the start of the next working day.
• Calls must be logged by the customer in one of the following ways:
- Email, Telephone or Web Portal
• The call first response time will be no longer than two hours and often much quicker.
• Support calls will be prioritised as follows:
o Priority 1 – the system is unusable with no work around.
o Priority 2 – the system is unusable with an agreed work around or a critical error2 without a work around.
o Priority 3 – all other issues
• Incidents will be resolved in the following time-scales:
o Priority 1 incidents we will endeavor to provide a fix or work around within 2 working days.
o Priority 2 incidents we will endeavor to provide a fix or work around within 2 working days.
o Priority 3 incidents we will endeavor to fix or find a work around within 5 working days.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£595 to £1500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|