Cloud Maturity Assessment
A structured exercise, applying a standard Cloud Maturity Assessment framework, tailored by BJSS to align to your business. Provides insight on challenges and relative strength of critical cloud capabilities. Enables capability improvement and/or can be used as a baseline when planning a wider cloud transformation.
- Tests alignment of cloud and business strategies.
- Evaluates strategy enablement through cloud architecture, tooling, and platform review.
- Evaluates cloud practices, technologies, and operating model against ambitions.
- Maturity heat map of chosen areas for quick reference.
- Recommendations for next steps, such as cloud competency centre.
- High-level business case justifying any improvement funding required.
- Performed by cloud specialists through interviews and documentation review.
- Considers practical aspects of cloud governance.
- Generates overall score with individual scores for each category.
- Assessment tailored to your industry and organisation.
- Assess current position versus maturity model, based on experience.
- Quickly understand ability to execute across all business aspects.
- Pinpoint areas of focus to optimise cloud adoption.
- Produces actionable recommendations on improvements for each aspect.
- Understand objective size in order to unlock required investments.
- Contrast different business areas to learn from success.
- Allows improvements to be tracked over time.
- Supports informed decisions on target maturity for your own circumstances.
- Flexible engagement optimises cloud journey and uses best practice.
- Leverages BJSS’ long-standing expertise and experience with many organisations.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.