Datactics Data Quality & Data Matching Solution
Datactics is a data quality and matching solution which allows organizations to profile, cleanse and match data from disparate sources. It offers scalable Cloud-based tools to facilitate data standardization such as Single Customer View, Single Citizen View, Golden Nominal and empowers data owners to fix and improve their data.
- Data profiling, data cleansing, data matching and data de-duplication.
- Fast 'in-memory' solution scalable for Big Data, highly performant.
- Data analyst friendly, drag-and-drop functionality with no programming knowledge required.
- Data analytics for on-going and continuous monitoring of data quality.
- Handles structured/unstructured data types ingested from any third party system.
- Dashboards for monitoring compliance including regulations e.g. MoPI.
- Extensive out-of-the-box DQ rules for typical citizen information providing SVOC
- Master Data Management Integration through RestAPI, SOAP, HP7 FHYR, MSMQ.
- Relevant use cases include financial services, justice and policing sectors.
- Enrichment with globally curated data sets e.g. Experian, Gazetteer, AddressBase
- Reduce manual effort by automating processes saving time and cost
- Rapid deployment (hours, not days/weeks) brings immediate insight
- Data matching automation, automated record categorisation and data workflow automation
- Return broken/exception data to owner for correction/ reconciliation/ remediation
- Improve citizen/user experience through a better understanding of their data
- Competitively priced with strong and rapid return on investment
- Experience with 40+ councils, police constabularies and central government departments
- Integration with a clients LDAP systems or Active Directory
- Improved quality/rapid matching speeds on large citizen data sets
- Proven DQ framework incorporating pre-built accelerator logic rules
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.