CGI - Programme and Project Management
We tailor our Programme and Project Service specifically for your organisation and challenges. We work with you proactively to develop plans to successfully deliver required business outcomes, minimising the disruptive impact on your operations, prioritising quick wins, using proven and established agile and waterfall methods and solutions.
- Cloud project, programme, portfolio management including PMO
- Continuous lifecycle client engagement
- Applied skills, acumen and experience by accredited and qualified practitioners
- Stakeholder mapping, engagement and management
- Alignment of strategy, people, processes, technology and systems
- Proactive management of time, cost, quality, resources, risks/issues, and configuration
- Health checks, diagnostics to assess to progress against delivery parameters
- Waterfall, agile or hybrid and in work packages or programmes
- MSP, MoR, PMI, APM, PRINCE2, PMBOK and Scrum qualified practitioners
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Project and programmes launched with clear scope and agreed outcomes
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance reviews
- Benefit capture, tracking and assessment to ensure realisation
- Governance models and tools embed and support effective decision making
- Early identified delivery risks/issues mitigated with timely, effective corrective activities
- Effective well-defined controls to clearly track progress and de-risk delivery
- Inefficient practices removed and reduced to maximise ROI and VFM
- Empowerment by transfer of knowledge and skills to client teams
£773 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||
Understanding how to maximize the value of cloud computing and assimilate it into your current environment requires the expert guidance of an experienced IT partner.
CGI's cloud consulting services focus on strategies for client-specific business priorities. They are designed to remove the complexity surrounding the cloud and provide clear direction on the value it can bring. As a veteran cloud service provider, we help clients answer the "what," "how," "why" and "when" of transitioning to the cloud.
Our cloud consulting services include:
• Cloud roadmap – Moving your organization from pilot to production and evaluating all deployment options.
• Cloud readiness assessment – Analyzing the current application environment to determine cloud suitability.
• Application rationalization – Assessing legacy applications to determine how they can fit into the cloud
• Cloud architecture and design – Architecting cloud solutions and applications for a cloud-based hosting model, including public, private and hybrid clouds.
• Infrastructure and application readiness assessment – Developing a high-level business case and technical proof-of-concept.
• Transition roadmap – Developing a plan for end-to-end transition/migration.
• DevOps enablement – Advising clients in the cloud-enabled organizational, process and tooling changes to set up and transition to DevOps.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Many organisations are seeking to reduce their legacy IT spend and re-invest the savings into digital enabling technology to drive business agility and overall competitiveness. CGI works with enterprises and governments to help them achieve this goal by migrating legacy IT infrastructure to Cloud based hosting.
To facilitate this CGI have developed the Cloud Enterprise Service Framework (ESF) to describe a consistent model for delivery of Cloud services across the Public Sector. The key elments of the framework are:
• Service Management & Governance – Design Oversight, EA&IT Strategy, Digital Transformation and Programme Management & Decision Support.
• Delivery Function – TDA, Digital Service Factory, Service Management, Security Management.
• Oversight , Integration Support, Alignment & Automation – Guardian Services & Monitor Services.
• Platform Services.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£773 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|