Check Point Capsule Cloud
With Check Point Capsule Cloud, organisations are able to leverage protections from all Check Point Software Blades as a cloud-based service, protecting the network and their users from threats everywhere they go; preventing suspicious file downloads, blocking malicious websites, and stopping bots before they have a chance to cause damage.
- Security as a service
- Unified Management for cloud and physical gateways.
- Protect users off the network with the same security policies
- Always on resilient deployment
- Identity aware policy engine with Active Directory integration.
- Protections against unknown threats
- URL Filtering and Application Control
- Zero Day Threat Prevention
- Logging and Reporting Functionality
- IPS, Anti Virus and Anti Bot functionality
- Can replace the use of SMB appliances at smaller sites.
- Lower TCO and admin overheads
- Integrates with AD, allows Identity Awareness and SSO functionality
- Seamless integration with other Check Point products
- No requirement to deploy additional hardware
- Can be deployed as a cloud only service.
- Can integrate with current management for both policy and logging
- No need for existing Check Point infrastructure
- Constant intelligence feed and updates from Threat Cloud
- Ease of deployment, Can deploy client using GPO.