MACHINE LEARNING: AMAZON SAGEMAKER
Slalom, a premier AWS partner globally, use Amazon SageMaker Machine Learning (ML) tools to enable data driven, evidence-based decision making. We set up Amazon SageMaker, integrate/ingest multiple data sources rapidly and use tools such as Jupyter to explore and visualise data and derive key insights through either POC/full progamme.
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive, data mining, text mining, unstructured.
- Forecasting, Time Series Forecasting
- Price optimisation and risk analytics.
- Social media analytics and personalisation, video and audio AI
- Using Amazon Sagemaker supports accelerated moves to Production
- Citizen analysis, customer segmentation, customer lifetime journey
- Amazon Sagemaker pre-configured with latest versions of TensorFlow and ApacheMXNet
- Machine Learning Ops
- Research and Develop AI and ML products
- Amazon Sagemaker supports all machine algorithms and frameworks
- Better understand Economic Landscape
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings.
- Fraud and anomaly detection
- Understand customer behaviour.
- Reduce staff attrition.
- Amazon SageMaker manages all of the underlying infrastructure
- Public Health AI/MLML; Economic Health/Recovery AI/ML
- Common machine learning algorithms which have been pre-installed and optimised
- Data visualization of complex statistics.
- Blend disparate data sources rapidly to gain new insight.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.