NEC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED
NPS Information@Work Enterprise EDM
Information@Work Enterprise EDM is a HTML 5 web-based Document Management System (EDM) from Northgate Public Services (NPS). It delivers a document management service, provided as a pre-built, single, repository for all information, records and images whilst retaining the ability for administrators to configure to meet local needs.
- Document Capture: through standard tools with version control.
- Back office Integration: after scoping, where appropriate APIs are available.
- Indexing: standard departmental build, flexible labels, user-definable document types.
- Document searching: locate/view using metadata. Wildcard search, filter, re-order.
- Documents: navigation, manipulation (rotation, magnification, scaling), annotation tools.
- Security: document and user security, authentication, protective marking.
- Integrated Workflow: document distribution, processing, allocation.
- Lifecycle management: capture, processing, revising, policy-controlled disposal where option taken.
- Responsive HTML 5 web interface.
- Link with physical and electronic documents, including email.
- Reducing paper, releasing valuable storage space and property portfolio.
- Immediate availability of documents, provides efficient, effective service delivery.
- Supports the adoption and extension of flexible working practices.
- Integration removes re-keying, increasing efficiency and protecting data integrity.
- Potential integrations to reduce client service costs.
- Ease of use encourages stakeholders to use low-cost communication channels.
- Enables users to work efficiently without paper.
- Facilitates collaborative sharing of information, reducing duplication, improving data accuracy.
- Workflow: Tools to dynamically manage and improve team workloads.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.