CORAL Electronic Resource Management
CORAL is an Electronic Resources Management System (ERM) consisting of inter-operable modules designed around the core components of managing electronic resources. It tracks renewals and cancellations, uploads files for licences, imports and exports, has different levels of permissions and is inter-operable with the Koha library management system.
- Fully browser based for staff and public interfaces
- Customisable ERM workflow
- Access digital copies of license documents and associated metadata.
- Usage Statistics - supports JR1 and JR1a COUNTER reports
- SUSHI is supported with SUSHI compliant vendors.
- Koha acquisition workflow integration
- Knowledge Base upload and synchronisation
- Open source software
- Light, low maintenance product
- Intuitive interface
- Web based throughout
- Integration with Koha acquisitions streamlines workflow
- Knowledge Base updates can automatically maintain Resource Module titles
- No software licence fees