Docker Enterprise Edition Software Licences
Docker Enterprise Edition (EE) is an secure, integrated, supported and certified container platform for CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, SLES, Oracle Linux & Windows Server 2016. Also for AWS, GCP and Azure. Deploy apps efficiently & effectively across diverse non homogeneous networks including third party cloud providers, hybrid cloud & private networks.
- Integrated Container Management. Management of all app resources.
- On-premises Image Security Scanning & Continuous Monitoring
- Frictionlessly deploy apps. Compose files to production efficiently.
- Multi-tenant system. Role Based Access Control(RBAC) & LDAP/AD integration
- Self-healing application deployments. Ability to apply rolling application updates
- Complete Security-Model with secrets management, image signing, image security scanning.
- Open and extensible to existing enterprise systems and processes
- Private Image Registry. Content Trust & Verification. Secure-Access & User-Management(RBAC)
- Secrets Management & Policy Management. Registry Webhooks
- Registry content caches. Enhanced access control. Cluster usage metrics
- Unified framework for all apps - monolith/microservices, Linux/Windows, on-premises/cloud
- Standard container-workflow for secure, agile and portable apps.
- Accelerate delivery of new apps with microservices architecture. Automating deployment-pipelines.
- Integrate Docker into an existing environment.Open interfaces,APIs & plugins
- Integrated, tested and certified platform for apps running on Linux/Windows
- Secrets are fully encrypted and stored within a central location
- Control User Authorisation: Role based access control
- Auditing Secrets: Detailed logs for great user insight
- Binary Level Component Analysis: Docker Security scanning
- Continuous Vulnerability Monitoring. Integration with Kubernetes