SMARTER TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LIMITED
Requirements Definition (user needs analysis) GDS
In-line with the Digital Service Standard, User-Research experts will help you understand your user-needs. This will help remove any assumptions and focus on users’ real needs. Research forms the basis for developing successful secure cloud-based solutions for transformation. Our tailored approach is delivered to GDS standards.
- Incremental Value Management & Benefits Realisation
- Collaborative knowledge transfer to in-house teams
- Design/Iterate sprints to quickly prototype and gather requirements
- Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live in adherence to GDS Standards/Guidelines
- Define MVP stories - value-prioritised backlog
- Undertake GDS Alpha Assessment
- User story and user journey mapping
- Customer and business stakeholder interviews and co-design workshops
- Identification, management and mitigation of risks & issues
- Quality Assurance and Quality processes to your projects
- Improved senior stakeholders confidence and capability
- Standard repeatable processes, skills transfer to in-house teams.
- Outcome and deliverable based – ensuring business benefits are achieved
- High emphasis on security, governance/compliance. Secure by design
- Public-Sector, UK Gov and NHS Digital Transformation experience.
- Seamless delivery with full knowledge transfer strategy
- Blended, multi-discipline self managing lean delivery teams
- Proven success in meeting GDS Digital Service Standards
- Flexible and responsive to change and change management
- User needs based processes following GDS Standards/Guidelines
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.