Our Enterprise Change Team manage the full lifecycle of your Oracle cloud journey, we offer cloud architecture an transition services for PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and Hybrid models.
- Full service model covering all Oracle Cloud services
- Cloud security and architecture services aligned to public sector protocols
- Flexible service offering (commodity work packages or outcome base).
- Extensive range of expertise from business change to functional expertise
- Pre-packaged training solutions including training needs analysis and training plans
- Pre-packaged test management solutions including test strategy and test scripts
- Pre-packaged data management services including data strategies and ETL services
- SaaS alignment, functional configuration and integration services
- Transition services including project management, stakeholder mapping, operational assessments.
- Flexible pricing models (capex and opex)
- Eliminate the complexities of your cloud transition.
- Reduce operating costs with fit for purposes cloud solutions
- Increase service optimisation and productivity
- Maximise return on investment
- Engage with your stakeholders
- Tailored services, fit for your organisation and public services
- Streamline implementation timescales with tried and tested alignment methodology
- Reduce Risk - trusted partner offering full service range
- Remove the challenges of managing multiple providers
- Partner with the Oracle 2015 Cloud Partner of year
£300 per unit
- Education pricing available
|How the planning service works||
Our consultants will take you as the client through a set of clearly defined steps that will help you to understand the functionality relevant and appropriate to your needs. Predefined business processes are inherent within the software and are considerably more cost-effective and time-efficient than starting from a “blank sheet”.
Inoapps believe that our Project methodology blends Inoapps’ proven model for Oracle implementations to date with the Phasing and elements of Oracle Unified Methodology with PRINCE2 Project methodology.
Project Phase outline
• Project Kick Off
• Global design Workshop
• Solution Design Workshop
• Detailed Design
• Conference Room Pilot
• SiT testing
• Acceptance Procedure
• Sign Off
• Go Live and post Go Live Support
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Oracle Products|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Inoapps use the following 7 stage model to create effective training strategies and plans for our customers.
Project Kick Off - At this stage, we meet with you and re-visit our scope of requirements and proposal to confirm your needs and expectations.
Training Needs Analysis - Here, we write a training needs analysis specifically for your users. There may be more than one created depending on the different user groups of your business.
Initial Training Approach Ideas - At this stage, we use the information from the TNA report, to design a unique training approach for your business.
Development - Once we know you are happy with our proposed training approach, we will start building the agreed deliverables.
Quality Testing / Pilot / UAT - Everything we produce goes through a rigorous testing process prior to delivery.
Delivery - Once the testing and pilot phase is complete, we are ready to start the training deployment phase, the heart of the project.
Training Feedback and Report -Lastly, when the delivery phase is complete, we will compile the criteria as specified in the scope of requirements into a Project Close Out Report for you.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Oracle Cloud|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Inoapps would assess the client's functional requirements to define in detail the behaviours, rules and requirements with regards to systems functionality to be delivered as part of the project whether that be from Cloud to Cloud or On-Premise to Cloud.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Oracle Cloud|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
The Inoapps project team will provide consultancy services to deliver Quality Assurance and System Performance Testing.
This Quality Assurance testing process will ensure that all fields are integrated successfully to provide expected results. Please note that the scope of this testing is focused on the technical integration of the components and modules, and the correct performance and architecture of those integration points.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Inoapps Cloud Implementation Services are reliant on the client purchasing Oracle Cloud licensing to underpin the Service.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 business day|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The support level varies greatly depending on the required service.
The differing support levels are costed on a bespoke level in line with the SFIA rate card.
Inoapps would provide a technical account manager for this service.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Oracle|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£300 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|