- Secure web application development, support and maintenance
- Database development and integration (SQL Server and SQL Cloud)
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, Cyber Essentials accredited. Microsoft Gold partner.
- Multilingual applications including bilingual Welsh / English interfaces
- Business intelligence and flexible reporting solutions, including Power BI
- Automated data validation and secure data exchange
- Mobile Web, Apps and social media integration (Facebook, Twitter)
- Azure Cloud App Service and API (REST, SOAP, OAuth authorisation)
- Responsive web design and user experience (UX) design
- Geographical and mapping solutions (Google, Bing maps integration)
- Government Digital Service Standard. GOV.UK Open Standards principles
- Adherence to WCAG 2.0 and W3C web and accessibility standards
- Systems integration, CRM, MS Dynamics, Office, SharePoint, Umbraco, Azure AD
- Hosting on Windows Azure, Office365, Rackspace Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- Lightweight, reusable open source components ensures cost effective rapid delivery
- Certified Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider based in Cardiff, Wales
- Utilise methodologies such as Agile Scrum and PRINCE2
- Collaborative approach to design, delivery and system implementation
- Expertise in education, data capture, validation, reporting, search, inspection systems
- Web applications developed to the recommendations of OWASP
£665 to £995 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
Our planning service can provide project initiation, agile discovery, stakeholder workshops, requirements analysis, technical architecture, user experience (UX) design, systems’ analysis, system design, data analysis, database design and agile sprint planning.
Method4 has been working within the cloud environment for several years and understand the business, financial and technical benefits that cloud services deliver. Our team are able to deliver solutions to public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
We are able to provide cloud development services to enable digital transformation and migration of line of business services to the cloud. We also provide end-to-end cloud services covering hosting, design, development and deployment of bespoke software applications.
we are experienced in the use of leading cloud delivery platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Office365, Rackspace Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Both formal and informal tailored training and mentoring can be provided maximising the benefits of training time. We are able to provide online training as well as training facilities at our offices in central Cardiff.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Setup and migration are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Method4 has been working within the cloud environment for several years and understand the business, financial and technical benefits that cloud services deliver. Our team are able to deliver solutions to public, private and hybrid cloud environments. We are able to provide cloud development services to enable digital transformation and migration of line of business services to the cloud. We also provide end-to-end cloud services covering hosting, design, development and deployment of bespoke software applications. we are experienced in the use of leading cloud delivery platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Office365, Rackspace Cloud and Amazon Web Services.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Method4 runs an ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System to ensure that we offer our clients the highest possible level of service.
We work with clients to define the quality assurance plan and acceptance criteria for the project. In addition, our team provide support and advice in both the preparation and execution of quality assurance and performance testing. This ensures that users are aware of the objectives, methods and most effective approach.
Key users will be given familiarisation training and documentation to ensure that they are aware of the system functionality and can undertake effective testing. A dedicated environment can be established in order to support this testing. We can provide both on-site and remote support during this period as appropriate to the needs of the client. This ensures that expertise is available to effectively support users in the use of the system and assist in the identification and resolution of any identified issues.
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||CREST|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide a comprehensive helpdesk facility to clients. This includes an out of hours service and flexible service where support cover can be enhanced for short periods of time for specific events. Our support systems are standalone but are also integrated with customer and 3rd party support groups to provide a uniform service to users. Typically requests are received to the helpdesk via email or telephone and logged immediately in the support log. The support log is accessible 24/7 to clients, allowing them to see the issues that have been raised and update existing issues or alternatively raise new issues.
The SLA offered would depend on the type of support being provided and would be tailored to fit our customer’s needs.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Normal business hours support 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. 24/7 support is also available outside normal business hours.
Standard response within 1 hour.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We provide a tailored support service. Further details can be found in our service definition document.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£665 to £995 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|