FISCAL Technologies Ltd.
NXG Forensics is a P2P risk management platform providing a continuous and preventative approach, combating supplier fraud, compliance issues, duplicate payments and invoicing errors. NXG uses forensics and artificial intelligence (AI) to identify exceptions and their root cause, driving process improvement, reducing risk, and protecting working capital and business reputation.
- Forensic analysis of 100% payment transactions, prior to payment
- Display of prioritised transaction risk list
- Identification of type risk type
- Ability for user labeling of confirmed risks
- Master Supplier File (MSF) change and trend analysis
- Payment Compliance Monitoring
- Specialist Recovery and AP Analysis Services
- Highlighting changes to MSF since last analysis
- Dashboards and reports for management and operational purposes
- AP Performance reporting.
- Retains and protects funds and capital within the organisation
- Reduces costs associated with legacy manual practices P2P and AP
- Reduces audit and recovery costs
- Safeguards cash throughout ERP, service or process transformation
- Enables quicker, more effective and low cost, payment loss recovery
- Provides evidence to address poor working practices
- Prevents overpayment, payment error, possible fraud prior to payment
- Informs actions to maintain Master Supplier File
- Delivers oversight to increase efficiency, effect and measure process change
- Promoting best practice, compliance and procurement