Enodatio Consulting Ltd
Cross Charges - Managing Out-Of-Area Sexual Health Charges
Streamline your out-of-area cross charging process for sexual health activity / GUM services.
Providers can identify each responsible local authority, issue charges with compliant backing data and track invoices.
Local authorities / councils can automatically check backing-data to validate cross-charges against customisable rules and process valid invoices from providers.
- Simple and easy to use system for managing cross-charges
- Providers upload all activity data in standardised formats
- Providers automatically identify which Local Authorities to invoice
- Providers submit invoices with GDPR compliant backing-data to LAs
- Providers track processing of invoices through to payment
- Local Authorities define customisable rules for validating out-of-area activity
- Local Authorities automatically identify charges provided with validated backing data
- Local Authorities track processing of valid or disputed invoices
- Various reports available to track / audit activity levels
- Spend less time managing the cross charging process
- Providers spend less time calculating charges / issuing invoices
- Providers spend less time chasing for payment
- Local Authorities spend less time validating whether charges are payable
- Local Authorities spend less time in disputes over backing data
- Easy to manage, even when key staff are on leave