Dynamic Purchasing Systems
Proactis Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) functionality provides a fully electronic tendering system that extends beyond the limits of traditional static framework contracts. In establishing a DPS, suppliers can join at any time with subsequently accepted providers able to quickly and efficiently respond to the business needs of your buying organisation.
- Fully compliant with Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (Section 4).
- Direct integration into public posting boards e.g. OJEU/Contracts Finder.
- Access all procurement activity through a central electronic repository.
- Quickly create call-off projects from a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
- Manage frameworks and associated mini-competitions easily and efficiently.
- Track frameworks and competitions through to contract creation and management.
- Sourcing Event Manager provides project management tools for procurement.
- Buyer defined conditional questioning.
- Seamless integration with third-party systems via web services.
- Track supplier performance/post contract award and suspend poor performing suppliers.
- Cost savings from increased competition for niche product/service categories.
- Cost reduction from an increase in dynamic purchasing activity.
- Reduction in cost to re-tender.
- Increases transparency and introduce a 'level playing field' for suppliers.
- Save time using consistent, repeatable approach to qualification of suppliers.
- Recommended route by Federation of Small Businesses.
- Ideal for organisations affected by source local initiatives.
- Flexibility to add new suppliers to the DPS.
- Agnostic to existing / incumbent IT investments.
- Easy to use for all mini competitions and direct awards.