The Programme and Project Service is available to support the transitioning of services into or out of CGI's or any third party’s cloud service offerings. CGI has successfully transitioned several government clients into its cloud services including, most recently, the Crown Prosecution Service's case management systems.
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Procurement Management
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Task completion and milestone achievement against the project schedule
- Timely resource assignment and tasking
- Budget maintenance
- Earned value and achievement against estimates, variance understanding and mitigation
- Escalation of schedule and budget variances where thresholds are reached
- Peer review monitoring and measurement to assess work quality
- Benefits realisation
- Project change processing and assessing the impact on schedule/budget
- Recording and management of issues
- Risk identification and management
£773 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
Understanding how to maximize the value of cloud computing and assimilate it into your current environment requires the expert guidance of an experienced IT partner.
CGI's cloud consulting services focus on strategies for client-specific business priorities. They are designed to remove the complexity surrounding the cloud and provide clear direction on the value it can bring. As a veteran cloud service provider, we help clients answer the "what," "how," "why" and "when" of transitioning to the cloud.
Our cloud consulting services include:
• Cloud roadmap – Moving your organization from pilot to production and evaluating all deployment options.
• Cloud readiness assessment – Analyzing the current application environment to determine cloud suitability.
• Application rationalization – Assessing legacy applications to determine how they can fit into the cloud
• Cloud architecture and design – Architecting cloud solutions and applications for a cloud-based hosting model, including public, private and hybrid clouds.
• Infrastructure and application readiness assessment – Developing a high-level business case and technical proof-of-concept.
• Transition roadmap – Developing a plan for end-to-end transition/migration.
• DevOps enablement – Advising clients in the cloud-enabled organizational, process and tooling changes to set up and transition to DevOps.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Many organisations are seeking to reduce their legacy IT spend and re-invest the savings into digital enabling technology to drive business agility and overall competitiveness. CGI works with enterprises and governments to help them achieve this goal by migrating legacy IT infrastructure to Cloud based hosting.
To facilitate this CGI have developed the Cloud Enterprise Service Framework (ESF) to describe a consistent model for delivery of Cloud services across the Public Sector. The key elments of the framework are:
• Service Management & Governance – Design Oversight, EA&IT Strategy, Digital Transformation and Programme Management & Decision Support.
• Delivery Function – TDA, Digital Service Factory, Service Management, Security Management.
• Oversight , Integration Support, Alignment & Automation – Guardian Services & Monitor Services.
• Platform Services.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£773 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|