Test Partners Ltd
Accessibility user testing with disabled participants
An accessibility consultant conducts user testing with participants with a variety of disabilities and assistive technologies to assess how accessible a cloud-based service actually is.
We recommend that prior to conducting an expert review, technical (WCAG) accessibility testing is conducted and any issues are fixed.
- 16 years' experience on hundreds of accessibility projects since 2002
- Participants include people with visual, hearing, mobility and cognitive impairments
- Demographic profiles can be general or highly specific
- Test report with impact analysis and actionable results
- Senior accessibility consultants have 10+ years' experience
- Testing conducted in your offices or any other suitable location
- Testing can be conducted in participants' homes if necessary
- Observation facilities and video recording available as standard
- Testing can be conducted on desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Complies with GDS accessibility testing requirements
- Assess legal compliance with the Equality Act (formerly the DDA)
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations
- Provides 'real world' assessment of the service's accessibility
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.