Solidsoft Reply Ltd
QuickConnect for Healthcare Integration Accelerator
Solidsoft Reply accelerates integration of cloud and on-premises healthcare systems using the QuickConnect for Healthcare framework. We provide business planning, architecture, design, development, implementation and support services. We offer managed services. We achieve interoperability using HL7 v2 and FHIR R4. We deliver consistent standards of governance, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Migration of Healthcare data and services to the cloud.
- Accelerated interoperability of clinical and ancillary Healthcare systems.
- Support for modern interoperability standards including HL7 FHIR
- Cloud-hosted integration solutions utilising PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid patterns.
- Interoperability for collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams.
- Interoperability for medical devices in Internet of Medical Things (IoMT).
- Azure Modern Integration using Logic Apps, API management, Service Bus.
- Azure Integration Services utilised in standard integration patterns
- Fully validated systems with GAMP5, ISO9001 & 27001 compliance.
- Design-led approach to co-design and co-production.
- Rapid integration of service, systems and applications.
- Low cost development and delivery
- Cloud hosted - no hardware costs
- Scalable, reliable and resilient
- Delivers both cloud to cloud and hybrid cloud
- Elastic storage
- Minimises downtime
- Business critical application support and managed services
- API management
- Operational costs are minimised