A fully operational Service Management capability to manage your Cloud estate. Our services provide you with a robust capability, to deliver operational excellence. Our suite of ITIL aligned, modularised service components enable you to manage your Cloud services whilst ensuring full alignment with your existing Service Management capabilities.
- Operational management of your Cloud services covering:
- Cloud Management: Provisioning (Request Fulfilment)
- Governance & Compliance (Supplier Management, InfoSec, Access Management and Accreditation).
- Cloud Optimisation (Service Portfolio, Capability, Demand, Availability and Financial Management).
- Integration with your core Service Management capabilities.
- Provision or re-use of your ITSM and Cloud Broker tooling.
- Accelerates the delivery of strong operational management of your estate.
- Operational surety of your Cloud estate.
- Sustains an IT delivery model with commodity and cloud services.
- Delivers effective and efficient IT to your business
- Builds strong collaboration across all parties.
- Delivers financial, service, agility and customer satisfaction benefits.
- Provides coaching/training to permanent staff.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
The Mozaic Cloud Service Management Operational Service is a fully operational Service Management capability to manage your multi-supplier Cloud estate. Our suite of ITIL aligned, modularised service components enable you to manage your Cloud services whilst ensuring full alignment and integration with your existing Service Management capabilities.
We define and implement an optimal blend between in-house capability and external support to deliver the Service Management capability required to manage your Cloud estate.
Mozaic’s Service management solution is made up of several components enabling optimum flexibility. Any or all of the components can be introduced by Mozaic into an organisation’s IT Operating Model framework.
• Service Desk - covering Incident, Request, Problem and Access Management
• Monitor – Availability, Event and Security Management/Monitoring
• Control – Change and Evaluation, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Service Catalogue and Release Management
• Cross Provider Management - Demand, Service Portfolio, Capacity, Finance and Service Continuity Management
• Service Knowledge Management
• Service Provider Assurance - Supplier Management, Service Level Management, Continual Service Improvement
• Information Security Support
• Service Transition Support
• Service Validation and Test
• Service Toolset Management
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We provide a 24/7/365 support and maintenance service to ensure any incidents or events that are compromising our overall service delivery are dealt with swiftly and availability of our service is maintained at all times.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Our web chat is provided via a Self Service Portal.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We have not tested our Self Service Portal for assistive technology users|
|Support levels||We provide a 24/7/365 support and maintenance service to ensure any incidents or events that are compromising our overall service delivery are dealt with swiftly and availability of our service is maintained at all times.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|