Think Cyber Security
RedFlags™ Real-time Security Awareness
RedFlags™ is a highly innovative security awareness software service; applying behavioural and learning science to deliver ongoing, context-aware and real time security awareness.
Manage operational risk from cyber-attacks targeting staff; measure engagement; meet compliance goals; keep content refreshed and relevant; allow staff to get on with delivering your business goals.
- Engage employees with interesting/relevant guidance
- Impart actionable advice, policy and best practice…without feeling like it.
- Click through to more detailed content for the curious.
- GCHQ accredited content.
- Deliver real-time security alerts to the desktop during an incident.
- Highlight the threat of phishing, when employees are in email.
- Drive behaviour change with dynamic, realtime nudges to risky behaviours...
- ...USB use, web import/export, attachment handling, links in emails, etc
- Gain visibility of engagement, content dwell times, click throughs, Q&A.
- Timely awareness interventions, at the point-of-risk, encourage secure decision making.
- Reduced compliance burden: measurement, engagement, gentle nudges to compliance.
- Reduced operational risk: users are nudged to make secure decisions.
- Reduced user impact: low-friction engaging content drip-fed through the year.
- Greater awareness retention.
- Increased visibility of risky behaviours.
- Measurement of engagement.
- Continually refreshed and updated content.
- Relevant to staff personal and home computer use.
- Quick and easy deployment with no AD or Outlook dependencies.
- Delivers the true objective of awareness – secure behaviour change.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.