GOSS Interactive Ltd
The no-code 'GOSS Bookings' corporate booking solution enables users to define, create, build and manage a range of events, meetings and recurring functions. Public sector organisations can manage corporate and public events; it enables the promotion and management of resources, capacity, availability, as well as taking payments.
- Create events, availability, capacity, resources, ticket allocations.
- Flexible approach for ticket types, packages and bundles etc.
- Manage delegate catering and dietary requirements.
- Includes a current GOSS Payment Connector.
- Provides central portal management of citizen/staff bookings.
- Interactive calendar view of events with management reporting functions.
- Confirmation emails provide iCal files for updating Outlook/Google calendars etc.
- Supports the creation and application of discount codes.
- Examples: room/pitch bookings, appointments, courses, community events, leisure/sports.
- Optional integration and configuration services available.
- Generate revenue via ticket sales. Increase efficiency via self-service.
- Includes MyAccount to enable cost-effective citizen Self-Service.
- Promotes local events and functions enhancing community cohesion.
- Efficiently manage bookings in a centralised online environment.
- Use throughout organisation for internal and external uses.
- Efficiently and centrally manage single or multiple bookings.
- Teams/Departments can schedule, monitor and track resource usage.
- Automated communication capability for delegates & attendees.
- Training and knowledge transfer provided for long term self-sustainability.
- Local Authority, Police, Housing Associations, Central Government Authorities/Agencies, NHS.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.