Triad will help buyers assess the maturity of their organisation and services. Many organisations have undergone Digital Transformation, adopting business processes and practices to compete effectively in an increasingly digital world. Maturity assessments determine the extent to which organisations have integrated operations and people in digital processes and vice versa.
- Digital maturity shapes entire operations around the right digital tools
- Structure problems and understanding key dimensions
- Set goals within and across dimensions
- Assessing the current state of progress
- Describing the target state of transformation
- Understanding/planning next steps in each dimension
- Benchmarking progress with others using common language
- Promoting improvements both internally and externally
- Consistent continuous improvement organisation-wide
- Enable incremental adoption of digital technologies/processes to drive competitive strategies
- Creating the leadership capabilities necessary to drive digital transformation
- Shape future strategies, governance and services to implement technology-based change
- Create transformative business changes
- Integrates IT risk management organisation-wide, breaking down risk governance silos
- Benchmarking statistics to help provide quantified measures of performance
- Support for incorporation of new technologies
- Increase technology literacy
- Implementing required support systems, including staff development
- Hand-holding, experienced consultancy and support for low-risk transition and implementation
- Maturity allows the adoption of a culture where everyone innovates
£475.00 to £1300 per person per day
Triad Group Plc
+44 (0) 1908 278450
|How the planning service works||
Triad will review your digital maturity and assess the optimal solution for your business needs. Triad will help you design the solution; plan migration and transition; project manage the changes and plan new services, putting in place governance, tools and techniques; and develop continuity plans that are suitable for your services.
Changes associated with digital maturity can have a significant impact on the wider organisation. Triad will advise leaders and senior managers to help identify the critical areas, which we will address during these change processes, with insights drawn from our vast experience of similar scenarios. Triad will review how you conduct your business; look at your drivers and motivations, such as reducing waste and realising savings; and identify business changes and services that deliver maximum benefit within your constraints. We articulate where you are, where you want to be, how to get there.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Triad will help you design and execute your migration strategy to deliver digital maturity. Triad assesses your current operating environment and identifies where maturity can be realised and improvements made.
We will design and implement a road map to re-host, repurpose or replace your applications with mature alternatives. Our service quality assures solutions; planning for and communicating change so that staff are aware and trained. Experience in a diverse range of UKCloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Heroku, UKCloud, O365, SharePoint Online, MarkLogic, Atlassian Suite, ServiceNow and many more.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Triad is certified to ISO9001:2015 for the provision of IT consultancy services. Triad's testing services ensure successful changes by impact and risk assessing new processes and services so that we fully understand them and we mitigate risks; quality assuring solutions; planning for and communicating change so that staff are aware and trained.
Triad provides the following quality assurance services to test solutions realise that the client's functional and non-functional requirements and thereby meet the on-going needs of users and the business:
• Unit Testing, API Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• A/B User Experience Testing
• Performance Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing
• Usage and Performance monitoring
We use a variety of test management tools, such as Mercury and Quality Centre, and test automation tools, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, QTP plus others. We regularly incorporate these tools into a Continuous Delivery pipeline. Triad also has two User Experience Laboratories at clients’ disposal.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Triad's Support service puts in place governance, processes for tools, and techniques and provides comprehensive in-service application support and maintenance. Our service includes DevOps and DevSecOps, implementation of patches, continuous improvement, defect investigation and resolution, application monitoring, preventative maintenance, service desk support and a support wrap for a suite of applications hosted in each buyer’s UKCloud environment.
We will implement or improve processes which will embrace transparency, collaboration, automation, monitoring and continuous improvement. We can support the development of good Service Management, having implemented significant ITIL and ServiceNow management systems. We also have experience of a diverse range of technologies on which we can advise and support implementation and improvement including (but not limited to): AWS, Azure, Google, Heroku, UKCloud, O365, SharePoint Online, MarkLogic, Atlassian Suite (including JIRA and Confluence) and many more.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Triad provide a range of tailored service packages which we deploy according to the needs of the client. We recognise that one size does not fit all and work with our clients to make sure the support levels are reflective of the client's needs.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£475.00 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|