Atlassian DevOps Solution
Valiantys, Atlassian Services Partner of the year 2019, offers an end-to-end DevOps methodology that utilises Atlassian tools to help our client to seamlessly build, test and run applications, enabling a faster deployment and unmatched user adoption. Our DevOps implementation methodology includes CI/CD, release traceability, training and dedicated Valiantys project manager.
- DevOps Tools including Jira Software, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Integration with tools such as Jenkins
- End to End Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution
- Solution for continuous build, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD
- Code review, Incremental testing, Integrated version control, Automated release management
- Third-party plug-in monitoring and alerting for DevOps
- DevOps trained Project management
- Monitoring and reporting for DevOps
- Fully integrated Agile/DevOps solution
- Better collaboration and communication for DevOps teams
- Improved business agility through Agile Practises and Processes.
- Improved development velocity with improved quality.
- Improved quantification and overall reporting
- Improved holistic productivity and satisfaction
- Reduced time for action through automation
- Reduced cost over time
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.