Capgemini UK plc
Capgemini AI, ML & Data-Science Services (DSaaS)
Capgemini’s AI, ML & Data-Science Services enable access to various capabilities to design, develop, execute and embed Data driven transformation. It offers a flexible entry into AI, ML & Data-Science, from experimentation through to productionisation, helping organisations make evidence-based decisions and realise the potential of their information.
- Access to proven AI, ML & Data-Science techniques
- Enables access to government and industry-wide experience
- Enables access to expertise spanning machine learning, deep learning, etc.
- Covers maturity ranges from ‘Discovery’/de-risking through to production-grade
- Offers cloud-enabled platform and services
- Technology approach balances latest tools/platforms against government enterprise needs
- Collaborative delivery using proven methods and templates
- Can leverage commercial and open-source technologies for cost effectiveness
- Can incorporate various forms of datasets including structured and unstructured
- Can enable tailoring to specific requirements of each government service
- Can provide modular approach enabling clients to choose technologies
- Can offer cloud-based technology and a collaborative approach
- Can help derisk Data Science programmes or achieve short-term goals
- Can drive ‘art-of-the-possible’ discovery or PoC activities, de-risking investment
- Can convert hypotheses/PoCs capability through to ‘production-grade’ services
- Can bolster existing Data Science teams through structured mentoring programmes
- Can eliminate need to recruit specialist skillsets and single-points-of-failure
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.