IntelAgent: AI Chatbot & Customer Service Automation
Artificial Intelligence platform using chatbots and voice assistants to automate customer service processes. IntelAgent uses Natural Language Processing (NPL) and Machine Learning (ML) to reduce call-volumes whilst also improving the efficiency, cost-effectiveness and customer satisfaction of your customer-service(s). We also provide key management information, allowing you to continuously improve performance.
- Real time automation of customer service interaction(s) and processes.
- Data visualisation, real time reporting and collection of management information.
- AI Chatbot uses knowledge-based generation and predefined NLP frameworks.
- AI Chatbot integrates with third-party APIs & existing CRMS.
- Uses innovative NLP to improve and broaden responses to customers.
- Utilises ML to maximise efficiency and mitigate recurrence of errors.
- Monitors agent's responses so that they're inbuilt for future interactions.
- Allows you to develop a bespoke dictionary/set of responses.
- NLP integrates via sentiment scoring facility to monitor user experience.
- Agent handoff with NLP routing, triage functionality available when necessary.
- Achieves substantial channel-shift, average call deflection rate 60%.
- An agile solution that easily adapts to your changing needs.
- Data visualisation makes performance tracking/ management accessible and efficient.
- Flexible customer service approach with provisions for socialcare related/sensitive calls.
- A service that runs 24/7/365, improving customer engagement levels.
- Improved customer satisfaction, evidenced in a decreased abandonment rate.
- Automated enquiries free up labour resources and improves cost-effectiveness.
- An increase in firstcontact resolutions, increasing efficiency and customer-satisfaction.
- Greater VfM, cheaper cost per call than comparable telephony solutions.
- AI Chatbot integrable with 106+ languages, e.g. English, Welsh, Polish.
£37000 per licence
- Education pricing available
We Build Bots
|Software add-on or extension||Yes, but can also be used as a standalone service|
|What software services is the service an extension to||
Communication channels including: Social channels e.g. Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Microsoft Teams, Live chat web plugin, Email, SMS, IVR.
CRMs including: Firmstep, Dynamics, Northgate.
Integrates with: Capita, AWS, MailChimp, Deloitte, PWC and more.
|Cloud deployment model||Private cloud|
|System requirements||Internet connection|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
2 hour response - Critical issues - 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
4 hour response - Standard bugs 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
24 hour response - Change requests 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Weekend response - Ad hoc based on severity
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support levels||We provide onsite support for integrated platforms, where internal systems are linked to our solution. Onsite support costs between £500-£1000 a day, depending on the resource required of the business. This would also dictate whether we send technical account managers or support engineers.|
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Getting started||Onsite training, online training and user documentation are all available.|
|End-of-contract data extraction||All unprocessed user data can be exported upon request.|
|End-of-contract process||A 1 month hand-over period is included within the contract to assist with any data migration from our service along with a customer satisfaction survey and final analytical report.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||User interface optimised for handheld devices, with functionality remaining the same as is found in desktop versions.|
|What users can and can't do using the API||
APIs are available for the following:
- Push API to send messages from a different channel to our supplied chatbot
- Access analytical data
- Manage workforce and user access
|API documentation formats||
|API sandbox or test environment||Yes|
|Description of customisation||
The following can be customised:
- All chatbot content including language, text and media
- Colour scheme
- Avatar image
These points can be updated within the platform by users with administrative rights.
|Independence of resources||Cloud servers that are load-balanced and scaled both vertically and horizontally autonomously when conservative resource thresholds are met.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
In platform analytics cover a number of metrics:
- Total messages including sent/received over time
- Total number of agent interventions and intervention resolutions
- Customer metadata
- Agent performance
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||In-house|
|Protecting data at rest||
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||In-house destruction process|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||
From within the platform, data be can selected by a number of parameters including:
- User specific data
This data can be exported as CSV or JSON.
|Data export formats||
|Other data export formats||JSON|
|Data import formats||
|Other data import formats||JSON|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
|Data protection within supplier network||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
Availability and resilience
99.5% uptime availability.
In the rare occasion of extended downtime, refunds can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
|Approach to resilience||Use of third-party cloud hosting, service monitoring with alerts and both horizontally and vertically autonomously scaling servers with conservative resource thresholds. Automatic restarts in case of software failure. Firewalls, anti-malware and access management.|
Service outages are reported via:
- Alerts on the dashboard
- API to our service endpoint
- Email alerts are sent to all clients
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Users are two-factor authenticated and can only access the software elements allowed by their predefined role. With the ability to allocate agents to teams, this ensures that they only have visibility of the customers they are required to assist.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|How long system logs are stored for||Between 1 month and 6 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||No|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||Cyber Essentials|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||Other|
|Other security governance standards||
Currently working towards ISO 27001
|Information security policies and processes||
Documented information security policy on which all staff are trained and instructed to follow.
The CEO/CTO are responsible for Information Security with staff members reporting directly to the CTO.
Documents available upon request.
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||
All components are tracked through their lifetime by the monitoring of all services and information feeds to determine any potential future impact so we can act accordingly.
All client and product projects are tracked, risk assessed and designed. Designs are approved by C-Level staff and where applicable by the client before any changes are implemented. All changes are completed via managed sprints.
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||
Potential threats are assessed via:
- Penetration testing
- Automated scanning for vulnerabilities
- Staying up to date with security/software updates and news
- In house weekly unit testing
Patches are deployed as soon as a vulnerability is detected and fixed.
Information is gathered from a number of cyber security blogs and feeds and our own internal tests.
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||
Potential compromises are detected by:
- Resource monitoring
- Automated notifications from logging
Potential compromises are dealt with by:
- Identifying and isolating the issue
- Fixing the problem
- Resecuring the service via company wide password and SSH key resets
- Deploying a fix as soon as possible
Incidents are dealt with immediately upon discovery.
|Incident management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Incident management approach||
Common events are dealt with through our internal incident management process.
Users report incidents via our ticketing system.
Incident reports and updates are sent to all users via their chosen communication method.
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Supplier-defined process|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£37000 per licence|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||No|