EDB Postgres Developer - Enterprise (uniCores)
EDB Postgres Developer Enterprise subscriptions allow development of Postgres Advanced Server applications in a fully licensed, supported and updated EDB Postgres Platform environment including all tools along with access to experts who can help resolve installation, setup and configuration issues, help optimise the database setup, and diagnose Postgres-related issues.
- Database integrated password policy management is more secure than PostgreSQL.
- CPU/IO Resource Manager protects priority processes from less important ones.
- User defined object types, nested tables, predefined function packages.
- Twenty one pre-defined re-usable Function Packages for common development tasks.
- Oracle data migration, native execution of PL/SQL procedures, triggers, functions.
- Multi-model support: relational, JSON, Key-Value, Geospatial, Full Text, XML, more.
- External integration: Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Hadoop.
- Monitoring, Tuning, Management, High Availability, Backup and Restore, Replication toolkits.
- Database as a Service, DevOps integration .
- Deploy bare metal, virtual, containers, public, private and hybrid cloud.
- Offers higher levels of security than PostgreSQL including PCI compliance.
- DBAs have more control over system than with community PostgreSQL.
- Developers have more time saving tools to use.
- An enterprise data platform at open source costs and TCO.
- Keep Oracle data, code and skills while reducing Oracle costs.
- Multi-model data reduces need for niche databases simplifying data architecture.
- Legacy and new digital applications integration provides holistic data views.
- Single source: database, tools, support, consulting, training, and Postgres expertise.
- Integrates with DevOps automation for self-service provisioning in minutes.
- Deployment model flexibility and control over cloud vendors.