Moore Stephens Insight Limited
ERP Systems Business Case Development and Business Justification
Moore Insight can develop business cases for ERP systems change / transformation programmes. Our methodologies ensure that benefits can be tracked and ultimately realised.
We understand public sector procurement processes and can align to these. We prepare business cases in a variety of formats including the HMT Five Case Model.
- Strategic outline case, outline business case, full business case.
- Strategic case, economic case, management case, financial case, commercial case.
- Options analysis, cost breakdown, business impact assessment, recommendations.
- Evaluation methods including ROI, NPV and soft benefits.
- Government digital service compliant business cases.
- Market analysis: soft market testing and pre-engagement.
- Business cases aligned to procurement strategy, specifications and evaluations.
- Business case review and support with evaluation.
- Shortlisting, risk appraisal, benefits appraisal, sensitivity analysis.
- Better business cases for better outcomes.
- Access to independent, expert business planning and business case support.
- Public sector knowledge: central government, local government, not-for-profit.
- Experienced in business benefit identification, articulation and quantification.
- Production of compelling business cases that support your strategic objectives.
- Support to make the appropriate funding decisions and minimise risks.
- Structured methods to get to shortlist quickly.
- Active relationships with suppliers to facilitate rapid soft market testing.
- Structured cost analysis methods simplifying large-scale complex business cases.
- Address problem areas with a cost-benefit evaluation and recommendations.
- Structured approach to assessing social value.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.