Digital Place for Communities
A secure, scalable, responsive, knowledge exchange, collaboration and integration solution based on Liferay’s leading global (Gartner) Digital Experience Platform (DXP), offering you the next generation of intranet/extranet. Drive engagement and harness collective knowledge with a proven experience that works across boundaries, bringing people and knowledge together in one place.
- Simple create networks, teams and users with few clicks.
- Global platforms, integrates with Microsoft,Google,Active Directory
- Flexible auditable knowledge indexing, document sharing across IT boundaries.
- Smart configurable, contextual enterprise search, recommendations, tagging, categorisation, indexing
- Groups, communities, networks with controlled access, role based services.
- Group, member management, flexible permissions, distributed roles, system admin controls.
- Collaboration tools: blogs, discussions, libraries, real time document collaboration, polls.
- Communication tools: direct messaging, email notifications, announcements and instant chat.
- Easy to navigate, fully responsive, intuitive web content management.
- Group, network activity streams, activity reporting and platform analytics
- Easily integrated: global leading, open-source Digital Experience Platform from Liferay.
- Increase productivity: easily share knowledge across systems, teams and networks.
- Connect people and knowledge: across locations, organisations, geographies, languages.
- Gather knowledge assets: crossboundary sharing; global, contextual search; remove silos.
- Knowledge streamlining: relevant, authoritative content proactively surfaced and recommended.
- Efficient: save time and money actively reusing valuable knowledge assets.
- Fast: ready to deploy, quick setup, no additional development required.
- Improved communication: single interface, multi-faceted methods, channels, reduce email.
- Better engagement: between individuals, groups, communities, employees, partners and suppliers.
- Build communities: expert community management support options to improve engagement.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.