Prolinx Assured Cloud Services (PACS) - Deployed Bearer of Opportunity (DBoO)
An early entry, remotely configurable (24x7x365 Service Desk supported) capability providing connectivity for disadvantaged and edge users. A secure, low SWaP, UK Sovereign platform providing VPN via multiple mobile internet-connection options, providing access to OS (MCN) and Secret Cloud. Data in transit protected and meeting NCSC 14 cloud security principles.
- Connection to Bearer of Opportunity, Internet, 3G/4G LTE, BGAN.
- Low Size, Weight and Power(SWaP) technology for initial entry capability
- Encrypted rear-link connection with over the air rekeying
- Secure and highly scalable hosting service with UK-based 24/7 support
- Delivered as a fully managed secure deployable end-to-end service
- Available to accredit at various Government Security Classification Standards (Official/SECRET)
- ISO9001, ISO20000, ISO27001 certified organisation and ITIL service management framework
- Integrates seamlessly with host network infrastructure.
- Security tiers distinguished by keymat separation for relevant protective classification
- Reduces cost and complexity of managing technology and resources
- Reduced Low Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) capability
- Access to core network central services by any internet-connected bearer
- Secure Wireless offers a reduction in cable cost and footprint
- Can be adapted to be compliant with future MoD networks
- Enabling secure remote working and migration to Cloud services
- Securely operated in UK by SC/DV Cleared Personnel
- 'Active' and 'Warm-Blanket' costing model; providing value for money
- Minimal user training overhead, as issues can be resolved remotely
- Scalability options to achieve various deployment use cases
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.