A proven framework to help clients identify and generate value from AI with velocity and agility. In just three weeks, clients have a working prototype, solution blueprint, and a roadmap with a supporting business case enabling them to make an informed decision on how best to continue.
- Holistic approach to designing and delivering the chatbot.
- A user-centric approach using service design methodology.
- Identifies and interviews end users.
- Maps out ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ technology landscapes.
- Builds prototype for the use case.
- Conducts user testing to iterate the solution.
- Designs the value proposition and builds business case.
- Creates roadmap to take the MVP live.
- Identifies other use cases to expand scope of the chatbot.
- Creates chatbot persona and conversational design.
- Working prototype to demonstrate the solution vision.
- Combined advisory, design, build, and architecture services.
- De-risks delivery using BJSS’ scalable approach.
- Holistic framework enables change of systems, removing rework.
- Solution remains available beyond sprint to support business case internally.
- Recommended roadmap for next steps and future phases.
- Assesses business value rapidly and reduces costs of delivery.
- Avoids wasted investment by avoiding unwanted features.
- Delivered features meet user needs.
£400 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
0207 337 9800
|How the planning service works||BJSS uses its proven Enterprise Agile delivery approach which is aligned to the GDS service framework in order to guide clients through the planning and implementation of Cloud services.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Applies to any public cloud provider.|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||BJSS provide comprehensive training across all provided service including aspects such as cloud services, knowledge transfer, accreditation development and shadowing.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||BJSS is an expert at migrating complex applications to the cloud and can provide a number of public sector references. BJSS has delivered many complex application migrations from on premise to cloud and has developed an end to end 5 step process to help with migration. The steps include building the business case, application assessment and migration strategy, validation and testing, migration execution and then operate and optimise.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||A range of QA and performance testing services are delivered by experienced test practitioners. Services include: • Defining and establishing test policy • Agile test strategy • Test tooling consultancy • Test project health check assessments • Agile transition • Test process re-engineering.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Services are available on a resource augmentation basis, as part of a project team or as an outsourced service Fully managed service, customised to client service requirements. BJSS can provide transition and transformations services and will manage environments, on-premise or hosted in the public cloud. Key features include: •Proactive monitoring and alerting. •SPOC for 3rd party suppliers and the business. •24/7/365 monitoring and management. •Real-time, automated, alerting and dashboards. •Includes Network Operations Centre service. •Licence management of components within the cloud. •Integration with Incident and Change management tools. •Proactive capacity management. •Regular service reviews.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||By agreement with the client.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support levels are customised to client requirements. Default support levels are: P1: Reponse time 30 minutes, Target Resolution time 4 hours P2: Response time 1 hour, Target resolution time 8 hours P3: Response time 2 hours, Target resolution time 3 days P4: Response time Next working day, Target resolution time 10 days.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£400 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|