We have extensive experience of managing and producing high volumes of content through migration processes with various levels of editorial intervention. Scroll redesigned content for the flagship GOV.UK launch, merged dozens of websites into a single architecture, redrafting content to fit user needs and the new site design.
- Scroll can deliver entire content workstrands or supply content teams
- Specialists in database analysis and data modelling/content modelling
- Iterative approach using agile processes to plan for digital transition
- We prioritise user experience and the on-screen appearance of content
- Expertise in managing/migrating content for websites of any size
- Strategic and evidence-based approach to rationalising digital content
- Risk and reputation management and escalation processes
- Bespoke tracking and reporting so customers can easily follow progress
- Scroll can deliver bespoke training, manuals and business processes
- User needs research, testing and analysis, and validating user experience
- Strategic and collaborative approach to working with customer's team
- Skilled liaison with developers, designers, policy teams and content owners
- Over 15 years' experience advising on content migration across government
- Balance between rewriting content and moving it with minimum rework
- A fully quality-assured process that supports (not hinders) progress
- Content planning across channels and integrating processes around social media
- Scroll specialises in public-sector and complex content agile working practices
- Specialist IA expertise within Scroll ensures successful, user-focused transitions
- Scroll can ease your team into BAU through ongoing support
£350 to £675 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Hetty Meyric Hughes
|How the planning service works||
Scroll advises clients on how best to prepare for their transition to cloud or adoption of new software: optimising content, creating efficiencies, and avoiding costly delays and pitfalls.
We work collaboratively, building stakeholder engagement, advocating for content, and planning for the migration and content creation that will follow. We design practical, lean governance processes for business and provide a comprehensive knowledge transfer so that you can run your project autonomously.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide training and mentoring in all aspects of cloud content. This includes bespoke and public courses on content strategy, content design, content governance and all aspects of agile content production. Our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Our content migration service supports clients from the planning stage through to business as usual. We plan for knowledge transfer and help you put processes in place to maintain content. This ensures that after the migration, what users see stays up to date, useful, accurate and consistent over the long term.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Scroll has extensive experience in QA processes for cloud content and can design and manage processes for customers, or supply specialists to run QA to GOV.UK style. We are also experienced in the performance testing of digital content, monitoring usage metrics and other data to improve and iterate content continually. For migration projects, we design a fully quality-assured process that supports the migration and content processes and supports progress. Scroll prides itself on the quality of its content services, and we have a member of the team dedicated to developing and maintaining quality standards.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
The same working day if received at noon; by 10:00 the next working day otherwise.
By 10:00 on the Monday morning for requests received over the weekend.
We also have a support ticketing system available.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We've not yet had the call for it but would welcome the opportunity, in order to test and refine our testing approach.|
There is an out of hours phone support service 24/7 for emergencies.
We use web chat during normal working hours and also set up Slack channels and Trello boards for clients, as well as using any other collaborative apps you find helpful.
There is no additional cost for this level of support.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£350 to £675 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|