BJSS is experienced in providing the design, delivery and operation of container management to both new and existing projects. Experience of government and private sector implementations, using a wide range of technologies, enables BJSS to support the adoption of container management best practices across teams.
- Implement cloud-native container services from AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GOV.UK PaaS.
- Expert engineers deploy and operate enterprise container management.
- Independent, agnostic advice and technology selection.
- Integrate into continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Employ service mesh to manage complex networks of services.
- Talented engineers with significant experience of production deployments and workloads.
- Work with BJSS staff to provide on-the-job training.
- Container management provided as resource augmentation, consultancy or managed service.
- Technologies: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Fargate, Docker, AKS, EKS, Istio, Helm.
- Build security into day-to-day delivery, protecting user data.
- Improve speed of development and frequency of release.
- Enable advanced deployment techniques, e.g. Canary and BlueGreen deployment.
- Consistency across all environments, Dev, Test and Live.
- Reduce effort required to deploy container management through expert advise.
- Reduce cloud infrastructure costs, making effective use of available capacity.
- Integrate container management into the broader CI/CD and operational processes.
- Benefit from significant production experience, cutting through a complex topic.
- Build solutions ready for operations, with telemetry and monitoring built-in.
- Knowledge shared to improve your existing team’s skillset.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.