Investigo delivers Government business unit change and transformation services engaging with senior stakeholders to understand key drivers, risks and institutional variants. Use of best practice methodologies in Change and Cloud Transformation delivery. Proven success in transformational environments, timely and productive delivery, strong cultural assessment capability and behavioural change.
- Cloud and Business Services consultancy and delivery
- Independant business change assessment and development of business understanding
- Business change documentation, infrasturcture and governance creation
- Cloud transformation and business change integration
- Access to latest business transformation thought and industry leading consultants
- Big 4 consultancy Business Change and Transformation thought process
- Behavioural Change and people impact assessment
- Cloud and business transformation MI reporting, systems and process impact
- Infrastructure and governance development and deployment
- Change skills gap analysis, function assessment and strategic reports
- Discounts and demonstrable cost savings. Free handover periods.
- Clear open communication with the engagement team.
- Mentoring, coaching and skills transfer to develop in-house capability.
- Digital services to meet GDS service standards.
- Support managing deliverables and spend tracking. Reduced administration for stakeholders.
- Clear visibility of project progress through MI reporting and dashboard.
- Flexibility to scale and change resources. Input defining team resources.
- Short deliverables reduce risk and prevent project deviation.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and knowledge sharing across other Government bodies.
- Free workshops and seminars.
£370 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Investigo Public Sector: Michael Thornton or Simon Shobrook
|How the planning service works||Our teams offer expertise (technical and business) to identify needs, deliver analysis, define TOM and deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. We offer project and programme planning expertise, with experience of a broad range of planning methods and tools. For recent hybrid cloud transition programmes we have delivered a strategy document, detailed programme plan and teams for programme controls and governance and work-package delivery. Our teams inlcude schedulers, PMO Programme planners, project finance managers, business readiness and service transition managers.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||One to one training, mentoring and coaching to transfer knowledge and skills, ensuring development of in-house skills and continuity of project services. Training is tied to specific services|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
How the setup or migration service works
We provide complete migration services for proprietary system to the cloud or between cloud services. We offer consultancy to assess the best value for money solution, business case writing support, planning services and delivery for transition. In recent Hybrid Cloud Transition programmes we our team of Project and Programme Management skills, Business Readiness, Service Management, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture, DevOps and PMO functions. We have helped move from Hybrid Cloud to AWS, for a consumer based model.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
How the quality assurance and performance testing works
We offer QA and performance testing as part of a complete work-package delivery or as technical and risk assurance services for 3rd party services. We offer a broad range of testing services including user acceptance testing, performance testing, automated deployment testing and penetration testing.
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||We would not charge any additional costs for providing support, as continuous service is expected as part of our service to the organisation. However in cases where there is a specific request to provide either a technical account manager or a cloud support engineer, we can provide either one at an additional cost, which will be decided on a case-by-case basis.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||2 hours. Weekend 24 hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Investigo provide a dedicated account team available inside and outside of core working hours via phone or email|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£370 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|