Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Food Hygiene
Arcus Food Hygiene is for local authority Food Hygiene Officers, a cloud based, mobile-by-default, all-in-one solution. Workflow built into the software alerts officers of upcoming, urgent and overdue tasks to enable them to easily manage their caseload and respond appropriately to urgent requests.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Online Licence Applications Forms
- Integration with FSA Food Hygiene Rating System
- Online Public Register
- User Interface is highly customisable
- ‘Google style-search’ - single box to search all system data
- Designed in partnership with UK LA Food Safety teams
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Confident of integration capabilities and costs from day one
- Minimal officer time needed to meeting FHRS requirements
- Register available 24/7/365 online and on mobile devices.
- Enables Officers to Service Directors to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables best use of resources.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.