ServiceNow Consultancy as a Service
Consultancy as a Service provides access to experienced ServiceNow and Service Management specialists through core advisory or configuration Services such as Architecture, Advisory, Compliance, Data Analysis, Enhancements, Performance, Roadmaps and ServiceNow Training.
Service provided as a blended rate, based on our SFIA rate card
- Consumption based ServiceNow consulting
- Delivered from UK by team of permanent support staff
- Extend the internal capacity of Company with suitably skilled resource
- Data support, including data organisation, cleaning and data mining
- Develop and deliver minor updates to improve system performance
- Remote support, on-site presence available for RCA, Knowledge Transfer etc.
- ServiceNow health check included during transition to our support service
- Support for understanding future releases, plan for patches and upgrades
- Advice on security requirements or GDPR compliance
- Ownership of deep technical challenges by highly experienced ServiceNow partner
- Avoid reliance on hard-to-find ServiceNow resources
- Predefined processes and plan to accelerate service transition
- Access to wider consulting team for Knowledge Transfer, projects etc.
- Support managed by people who owned the platform when client-side
- Ability to ramp-up support resource at times of high demand
- Unifii Account Manager provided to coordinate delivery of Requests
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.