BJSS supports the adoption of DevOps and GDS service principles for both existing and new projects. Services include Maturity Assessment, implementation, resource augmentation, or a fully-managed service, to support the implementation of DevOps practices in client organisations. This includes DevOps ways of working, lean delivery and tooling.
- Assess DevOps maturity and build backlog to reach desired state.
- Work hand-in-hand with staff, training through implementation as “one team”.
- Delivery by experienced practitioners who work in DevOps cultures daily.
- Creation of DevOps processes, change and release management.
- Deploy continuous integration and continuous delivery capability.
- Automation of build, deploy, test, release and operational processes.
- Adoption of lean delivery methods.
- Implement monitoring and application performance management.
- Embed communications tooling, metrics dashboards, etc. to ensure optimal sharing.
- Deliver DevOps in collaboration with existing service management teams.
- Reduce waste through the application of lean delivery principles.
- Minimise cycle time from idea to development to release.
- Deliver high-quality software through automation, reducing human error.
- Deliver software that delights users through continuous feedback and measurement.
- Use build, measure, learn loops, making decisions based on evidence.
- Ease the path-to-live with standardised, streamlined, consistent approach.
- Address constraints in delivery through time and resource efficiency.
- Significant public sector and GDS experience in DevOps delivery.
- Reduce recurring operational costs and operational service risks.
- Improve the skillset of your existing teams.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.