Aptum Technologies (UK) Ltd
Aptum Cloud provides VMware virtualization, hosted on highly available and high-performance infrastructure, enabling the cost-effective deployment of VMs, storage and security within a shared private cloud. The service includes Hybrid Cloud Manager which delivers performance, cost and security recommendations along with single pane-of-glass management across Aptum Cloud, Azure and AWS.
- Guaranteed 100% availability; network datacentre power and HVAC system
- Hybrid Cloud Manager gives a single pane-of-glass visibility and control
- 24/7/365 management; incidents, configuration, maintenance and access policies
- Back-up to alternative DC, AWS or Azure; full DRaaS option
- Improved resource utilisation
- Flexibility of per VM pricing within a Private Cloud
- HIPAA, PCI and ISO27001 compliant
- On-demand SAN storage option with performance tiers
- Full, daily and incremental backups with custom retention options
- Options for CDN, Backup, DRaaS, Security and AWS/Azure cloud connect.
- HCM supports Aptum’s Private Cloud, Cloud, Azure and AWS services
- Physical and virtual machine monitoring to help prevent application downtime
- Web based ticketing or call directly for an expert engineer.
- Fast response; our own engineers, no auto-response systems
- Option to provision your own resources; network, compute and storage
- Control over sensitive data, behind dedicated firewalls
- Full visibility of costs, with recommendations to optimise
- Improved resource utilisation ensures application performance, whilst reducing costs
- 100% VMware, leader in server virtualisation optimising performance and reliability
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.