An on-demand cloud support service that is designed to provide customers with the assurance of having technical resources to resolve their application issues, when they need it. ITIL® based and ISO 20000 certified. The service is available at OFFICIAL with a handling caveat of SENSITIVE.
- ISO 20000 certified service provided by UK based staff.
- Available at OFFICIAL with a handling caveat of SENSITIVE.
- Transition/on-boarding procedures for take-on of existing applications.
- Service Desk: 24/7 web portal for logging calls.
- Rigorous incident and problem management procedures with clear communication.
- ITIL-aligned processes covering change, release and configuration management.
- Proactive application management for trend analysis and continuous improvement.
- Tailored Service Level Agreement providing support when/how you need it.
- Array of technologies covered including legacy languages and unsupported tools.
- Full exit process
- Flexible and tailored to suit your business and applications.
- Responsive service with good communication providing assurance at all times.
- Collaborative approach with 3rd party suppliers ensuring seamless service.
- Application support specialists supplemented by wider team of architects/developers.
- Single point of contact and clear escalation routes where required.
- Proactive management to identify issues before they become problems.
£530 to £1300 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
SCISYS UK Ltd
|How the planning service works||The detail depends on where the customer is at with the adoption of cloud services i.e. whether this is a new service or a legacy service being ported to the cloud but activities will include assessment of user needs, non functional requirements, security issues and other related items. This can take the form of a business case if early in the process or a more detailed plan for the implementation of the service.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Training approaches will depend on a number of factors including the geographic spread of the customer, the specific cloud service and budget available. Training strategies include
Train the trainer
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||SCISYS works with the customer to understand the user needs, non functional requirements and associated security issues.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||SCISYS uses a number of industry standard approaches to undertake these services which are customised to the particular needs of the client.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||SCISYS' cloud hosting and software services support are provided in-line with and certified to ISO 20000-1.|
|Service constraints||All services are provided by UK based personnel.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Response times are dependent on severity and will be detailed in the SOF.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support levels will depend on various customer parameters and will be detailed in the SOF. SCISYS can provide support up to and including full 24/7/365.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£530 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|