This Service is an enhancement to the Standard Success plan that comes as part of the annual subscription to our Cloud services.
The main differentiators are a response time of 2 hours versus 2 days under Standard Success Plan and an assigned dedicated Customer Success Manager from FinancialForce.
- 2 hour response rather than 2 day response
- Dedicated Client Success manager
- Submit cases 24 x 7 x 365
- Log cases by FinancialForce Community, Email or phone
- Unlimited access to FinancialForce Xtra - client portal site
- Access to Premier training catalogue (coming soon)
- Self service resources including knowledge via FinancialForce community
- UK Support Help Desk based in Harrogate North Yorkshire
- Initial call taken by trained personnel who can help
- UK Help desk part of Global support network
- Speeds up productivity with faster response times
- Reduces frustration as problems sorted more quickly
- Keeps users happy
- Far more personalised service with dedicated Client Success Manager (CSM)
- Support staff answering initial calls can readily help
- Substantial self service and self help through Xtra and Communities
- Customer can prioritise levels 5 levels from problem to standstill.
- Through dedicated CSM - can proactively plan much better
£10000 per instance per year
FinancialForce.com, Inc. UK Branch
|How the planning service works||
Little planning is required. Once client subscribes to FinancialForce licenses and has Premier Enterprise Support, the Client Success Manager will be introduced and will talk through expectations around levels of support associated with Premier Enterprise and how to raise and log calls.
The implementation process for the Cloud software services from FinancialForce is described elsewhere in the FinancialForce Service definition documents under Cloud Services in G Cloud and in the Professional Services definition document in.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||FinancialForce Cloud software services.|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Under Premier Enterprise Success - training is provided on line and on demand through numerous training videos.
Additional training services can be ordered via our Professional Services Team.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||FinancialForce Cloud Services|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by your organisation|
|How the support service works||Through Premier Enterprise Success plan - this service offers enhanced response times over standard Success plan that comes as part of the subscription of Cloud software. In addition a dedicated Client Success Manager is provided by FinancialForce.|
|Service constraints||No service constraints - resolution to problems logged with the FinancialForce support team are dealt with remotely. The dedicated Client Success Manager would attend on site meetings to ensure service satisfaction.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
All FinancialForce applications come with Standard Success Plan. This provides access to the FinancialForce Help Desk, Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 5.30 pm in the UK. Clients can submit cases 24 x 7 x 365 through our Online Community or by phone during business hours. Standard response commitment is within 2 working days of a call being logged for this plan. Clients can prioritise the seriousness of their case.
We also offer a Premier Success Plan which adds a 2 business hour first response commitment, a dedicated Customer Success Manager. 24 x 7 support for critical issues is also available at an additional premium.
Premier Success Plan is a prerequisite for all contracts over £50,000 per annum and costs 20% of the annual license fee. Available to our support teams are a whole range of support personnel depending on the nature of the problem.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||None|
|Price||£10000 per instance per year|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|