Service Architecture and CMDB Design and Build
This service defines and builds a strong Service Architecture for your CMDB. It provides the construct for the businesses and users that consume IT services, the services delivered to the business, the links between IT services, their providers, and service agreements and discovery tools; ensuring currency of IT assets.
- Designs and builds the CMDB into your toolset, encompassing:
- User and Business structures.
- End to end IT services.
- Service Integration capabilities using our standard services model.
- IT delivery models can encompass both internal and sourced services.
- SLAs and OLAs.
- IT assets and components.
- Integration with third parties and discovery tools.
- ServiceNow, BMC, Cherwell and Ivanti.
- Understand the environment that IT supports.
- Relate the environment to business services and customer delivery.
- Perform impact assessment on technology changes, escalations and incidents.
- Understand the services delivered by operational teams.
- Perform eﬀective cost/beneﬁt analysis on services.
- Deﬁne SLAs, related to IT services measure them against KPI’s.
- Improve service performance using metrics derived from deﬁned services.
- Improve process adherence using metrics derived from ticket analysis.
- Build the foundation for IT Cost modelling.
- Create a CMDB that supports the on-boarding of new services.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.