Registers.app – Management and publishing platform for linked reference data Registers
Standard definitions allow your teams and your data to work together. Registers.app gives your organisation control to define and manage standardised cloud-first data that is essential infrastructure for your business processes. Data custodians define authoritative sources with a human-friendly, self-serve interface for organisations to use as canonical reference data everywhere.
- Create and update unlimited Registers using a simple, self-service interface.
- Custodians can check and approve drafts made by team members.
- Create private data Registers or use public Open Register hosting.
- Run quality tests on draft changes before publishing them live.
- Publish multiple versions and pick one for each application environment.
- Use built-in picker tools to quickly embed Registers in websites.
- Access powerful analytics to understand who’s using data and how.
- Import existing data spreadsheets in any model and format.
- Audit every change to data with complete, transparent verifiable logs.
- Automate workflows for handling changes in source data.
- Prevent mistakes and errors, increasing data quality using golden sources.
- Interoperate by using data dictionaries and canonical code lists.
- Enables smarter data stewardship with human-friendly reference data management (RDM).
- Easily use authoritative lists everywhere: in services, websites and forms.
- Trust processes are safe and secure with blockchain-powered verifiable data.
- Supports teams to collaboratively manage authoritative sources of data.
- Achieve best-practice organisation-wide data governance by widely disseminating canonical lists.
- Real-time APIs automate away costs from expensive database change requests.
- Fully standards-compliant with the Government standard for GDS Registers.
- Reuse existing Open Registers of reference data from around Government.