IT Strategy Assessment
Independent and unbiased assessment of an organisation’s existing IT strategy, roadmap, operating model, and IT estate, against its objectives. Informed by BJSS’ experience of running and delivering robust and efficient technology services in a broad range of environments, providing a strong basis on which to build the IT strategy.
- IT estate assessment against strategic objectives and business capabilities.
- Assesses ability to evolve with the pace of the business.
- Risk assessment of the IT estate.
- Structured assessment of IT costs and measures linked to outcomes.
- Vendor management and provider assessment.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) assessment.
- Definition/validation of IT objectives and relationship to business objectives.
- BJSS’ proven Strategy and Architecture toolkit produces consistent outcomes.
- Architecture review of the deployed services and technology.
- Security and Identity Access Management processes and technology assessment.
- Independent, unbiased, technology-agnostic assessment.
- Long-standing experience of designing, delivering and maintaining IT estates.
- Evaluation of whether planned investments will deliver business value objectives.
- Understanding where IT risks could inhibit achieving desired outcomes.
- Clear recommendations to evolve IT strategy, roadmap and operating model.
- Confidence that future strategy will be tailored to the organisation.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.