Quicksilva's complimentary service offering delivering the benefit of our cloud healthcare systems integration experience. Valuable assistance that will help you get your project implementation right first time, including data sharing and protection, messaging applications, NHS Digital compliance, system configuration and integration strategy.
- Training-tailored to your requirements, location to suit you
- Advice–strategic planning, feasibility and proof of concept;
- Guidance-technical architecture, solution to project delivery
- Data Security–Information Governance requirements to access data
- Endpoint registration-setting up for correct NHS Spine interactions
- HSCN access-routing to SaaS and on to the Spine
- QUBE Delivery Model-driving our successful projects since 2000
- Assurance-guidance through the NHS Digital Common Assurance Process
- Compliance–assistance to complete the NHS Digital Trust Operating Model
- Service commissioning–test plans, test data, set up and go-live
- Expertise-enviable skills to support your integration project requirements
- Experience–building on our health sector knowledge since 2003
- Tailored-complete delivery service or skilled individuals by role
- Cost Effective–affordability through MoSCoW Requirements and Prioritisation
- Flexible Charging- call off services when you need them
- Recognisable Standards-best of PRINCE2, DSDM Atern and Scrum
- Smoothed Operational Burden -augmenting your team at peak times
- Strategic Advice -enterprise wide, programme or project specific
- Cyber Resilience–assistance with identifying potential security breaches
- Big Data-helping you face the important legislative challenges
£450 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
Integrating with the NHS Spine over the HSCN network is fraught with information governance hurdles and complex technical considerations. Quicksilva’s Project Managers have a wealth of experience in guiding new customers through all steps of solution planning and implementation. Using well-honed processes which form a part of our ISO9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System and our bespoke mock-NHS Spine test environment, services include:
• completion of your end point registration (setting your services up for the correct NHS Spine interactions);
• assistance with HSCN access (enabling a route across the HSCN network to the managed service and on to the Spine);
• guidance through the NHS Digital Common Assurance Process;
• completion of the NHS Digital Trust Operating Model;
• bespoke interface design/configuration; and
• assistance with testing and service commissioning.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Quicksilva offers bespoke training tailored to Customer requirements at a location that best suits. We have a pleasant rural Development Centre adjacent to the M4 and close to the railway network where we can host the training environment, or we can take the training to the Customer’s location of choice.
Training workshops, end user sessions and their associated collateral can either be targeted at the needs of the Customer’s trainers, i.e.’ train the trainer’, or at the end users directly. In support of training activities, Quicksilva also offer documentation in the form of user manuals. For on-going knowledge refresh, Quicksilva can provide online or telephone support facilities.
If any technology refresh learning is required by the Customer’s IT support staff, we can draw on our experience of delivering knowledge transfer workshops as required. We would be happy to discuss and agree to provide whatever training intervention suited our Customer’s needs.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
All migrations are handled using Quicksilva’s well-honed delivery model the QUBE®, which, utilises what we believe to be the best aspects of PRINCE2, DSDM Atern and Scrum and typically consist of four phases:
• Conception – project initiation – this will result in a Project Plan and Requirements Specification to ensure the full scope of the migration is understood;
• Business – requirements elaboration (functional specification and high level system design) including the best mechanism for transporting databases and data recovery design;
• Solution – the set-up of the new environment, data migration mechanism set up and a comprehensive testing programme; and
• Transition – implementation of the agreed Cutover Plan and full roll-back process with close monitoring of the new environment.
Project Governance is to PRINCE2 best practice and Quicksilva encourages creation of a Project Board comprised of customer and Quicksilva team members. The Project Manager reports to the board via Highlight Reports which clearly indicate any deviation from the project plan and any issues and risks that need to be managed to ensure a smooth, trouble-free migration.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
All testing is undertaken in accordance with Quicksilva’s ISO29001:2008 accredited Testing Procedure. Supported by a range of best-of-breed proprietary testing software. TeamCity is used to automate tests and for overnight regression testing, reducing timescales and increasing efficiency. TestRails is used to define and document testing exercises, and UI testing is automated via Selenium or SOAPUI. In addition Quicksilva has also developed a range of complimentary in-house testing software and external test environments which mimic the health care environment and APIs.
A key aspect of Quicksilva’s approach is the development, in collaboration with the customer of a test strategy. Testing is undertaken in the ‘Test Environment’ before release into the ‘Training environment’ and then the ‘Production environment’. Quicksilva will arrange for users to fully test the system against specified test criteria. A library of test cases will be maintained for reference. These test cases can become the basis for future testing of a feature and/or customer testing documents.
A full testing regime, including technical, witness and end-to-end testing, will be agreed via the Testing strategy to ensure a secure and stable environment.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||Risk analysis|
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Support services are offered via our Lot 3 Cloud Application Management service and detailed in the accompanying Service Definition.|
|Service constraints||Support services are offered via our Cloud Application Management service and detailed in the accompanying Service Definition.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Questions are handled using our bespoke customer web-portal, the QURE®, where customers can raise and view outstanding project issues 24/7.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||All of our managed services are supported by business critical Availability Service Levels. For further information please refer to our Cloud Application Management Service Definition.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£450 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|