XMA Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 Suite
As part of our Digital Workspace technology portfolio, XMA provide O365E3 (Office apps and Exchange, Teams, IM, voicemail, video conferencing, SharePoint , team sites, OneDrive, Yammer, enterprise social networking, Encryption, DLP, Rights Management) plus Phone-System management, PSTN-Conferencing, Business-Intelligence, PowerBI-Pro, Analytics, Advanced-Threat Protection, Advanced-Security Management, Customer Lockbox, Advanced eDiscovery. www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/office-365
- Office on PCs, Macs, Windows, iOS Android tablets and phones
- Unlimited storage for Email, calendaring, contacts, anti-virus and anti-virus
- Microsoft Office Suite, Office Online and Office Apps
- Email archive, legal hold, Advanced eDiscovery data leakage protection (DLP)
- Advanced compliance tools, including rights management services and information protectio
- IM, voice-video web-conferencing. Teams Meeting Broadcast 10,000 attendees
- 1Tb of personal file storage and business intelligence analytics
- Sync email, calendars, contacts and content for offline access
- Team sites with 10Gb baseline storage plus 0.5Gb
- Business email through an up-to-date, familiar Outlook experience.
- Accomplish more faster with a modern collaboration workplace.
- Easily share files and co-author documents with teams and Office
- Increase employee engagement with a corporate social network.
- Professional digital story telling with Sway.
- Access information from virtually anywhere and any device.
- Move to cloud with easy management and task automation.
- Host online meetings with audio, HD video and web conferencing.
- Collaborate using instant messaging, voice calls, video conferences with dial-in.
- Move PBX call management to the cloud.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.