Deep Learning Forensics Service
The Deep Learning Forensic service available across Pan-Government security classifications, facilitates improved collaboration, intelligent analysis and processing of complex data sets in the analysis of digital forensic investigations. Utilising machine learning algorithms to analyse vast amounts of data to discover risk factors and detect criminal behavior and intent.
- Full Forensics timeline of information from every monitored endpoint
- Easy access to intelligence on triggered events
- Self-learning algorithms, linking investigative analysis and behavioural intent.
- Detailed Meta-Data for low-level forensic insights
- Recording of activities, compiling full forensic history of user behaviour
- Analytical user interface to model, profile and predict behavioral intent
- Analysis of unstructured data such text, notes, emails, chat, voice
- Machine Learning is used to baseline behavior mitigating insider threats
- Known risk factors, such as Ransomware and Hacking automatically checked/flagged
- Security actions are prioritised to understand/flag/highlight dynamic risk postures
- Identify trends/patterns of criminal activity
- Model and anticipate potential cyber attacks and other crimes